01. Why choose Kepard?
Q: Why choose Kepard?
A: Kepard should be your choice because:
- It’s simple to use and is compatible with most OS
- You can get up to 195 days of Premium VPN for Free
- Automatic best servers proposal
- Enjoy unlimited traffic and high speeds
- Allows 2 simultaneous connection
- Unlimited switches between countries and IP's
- Allow P2P and torrents activity( on specified servers only)
- High quality dedicated customer support from professionals
- Huge discounts for loyal customers
- Exiting promotion and rewards for current and new customers
02. What is the meaning of this?
Q: What is the meaning of this?
A: Usually, the meaning of this service is to ensure your connection to the Internet regardless of your location, if there are some restrictions, and in the same time keeping your information transferred trough internet safe. This is done thanks to encryption transfer data technology.
03. Can I try Kepard service before buying it?
Q: Can I try Kepard service before buying it?
A: Yes. With Kepard referral program you can get up to 180 days of Free Premium VPN service. Just invite your friends to join Kepard and we’ll reward you with 30 days of Premium VPN for every invited friend(up to 6 invitations). So there is no risk - no money involved and you can test the way our VPN service works.
04. It really works that simple?
Q: It really works that simple?
A:Yes. The data that leaves your computer through your ISP gets to our server. From our server we connect you to Internet and all the information that leaves your computer is encrypted.
05. What's about the logs?
Q: Do you keep logs?
A: Considering all the frauds happening on the internet we do have to keep logs in order to protect our business from abuse of using our services and for troubleshooting purpose. The logs are kept for 3 days.
Q: What is kept?
A: Email address, info provided by user in the registration form and time period connected to VPN, used to calculate the Free Premium VPN.
Q: Do you keep any private data?
A:The only private data Kepard keep’s is the email address you are registering with at Kepard.
06. What do I need to have in order to use Kepard VPN Client?
Q: What do I need to have in order to use Kepard VPN Client?
A: All you need is a computer with administrator access and access to the Internet.
07. Can Kepard VPN support such technologies as VoIP, torrents, etc?
Q: Can Kepard VPN support such technologies as VoIP, torrents, etc?
A:The encryption technology used by Kepard VPN, gives you the possibility to use Skype, Torrent sites with no risk. All of them will properly work.
08. Will my connection speed be affected?
Q: Will my connection speed be affected?
A:It depends. If you are using a server that is close to you (geographically) than you should not notice any difference in the speed.
09. Are there any restrictions of your service?
Q: Are there any restrictions of your service?
A: At the moment we have to say that due to the spamming abuse we have to close port 22 and port 25. On port 25 SMTP authenticated non-encrypted traffic is allowed. The P2P and torrent activity is allowed only on Netherlands servers. If you are using torrents on other servers than Netherlands, this will be considered as a violation of our TOS.
10. Does Kepard VPN allow a multiple computer use?
Q: Does Kepard VPN allow a multiple computer use?
A: You can access our services simultaneously, but no more than 2 connections at the same time.
11. How do I get more information?
Q: How do I get more information?
A:You are welcome to contact us using any channel of the Support page.
12. Is there any difference between a web proxy and a VPN Service?
Q: Is there any difference between a web proxy and a VPN Service?
A:There is no doubt about the superiority of the VPN services above proxies. The VPN's technologies are far more advanced in keeping you anonymously on the web. As the matter of fact, with VPN your information that is leaving your computer is encrypted and stays secure, a fact which cannot be guaranteed by the proxy servers. Another aspect could be considered that your entire history on the internet will stay unknown with the VPN, but with the proxy it can be unlimited retained by the provider.
13. Can I use the VPN to watch movies and/or TV shows?
Q: Can I use the VPN to watch movies and/or TV shows?
A: Sure. This is considered to be one of the most important reasons people start using VPN services.