01. Can I try Kepard service before buying it?
02. What's about the logs?
03. Does Kepard VPN allow a multiple computer use?
04. Will my connection speed be affected?
05. Can I use the VPN to watch movies and/or TV shows?
06. How can I get premium for free?
The process is outlined below:
1. Invite other people to Kepard via your personalized referral link (it can be found here http://www.kepard.com/referrals/ or in Windows/Android application)
2. Invited person should follow your link exactly (the upper and lower case should match), create an account and download Kepard's application
3. Invited person should install Kepard's Windows application on PC or Android application on smartphone
4. Invited person should login in Kepard application and start using Kepard VPN
5. As result you will get 30 days of Premium VPN* from Kepard the invited person will get 15 days of Premium VPN, you can invite maximum 6 persons
You can check the status, of any of your invited persons here http://www.kepard.com/bonus/, below are the exact steps
1. Login to your Kepard account here (https://www.kepard.com/billing/clientarea.php)
2. Type in browser in same tab http://www.kepard.com/bonus/
3. Check statutes of persons invited by you
The possible statutes are:
-Ineligible - user already has the account or he is trying to register second time etc..
-Waiting for application logs - user did not login to Kepard application yet
-Limit reached - The limit of number of persons you can invite was reached, you can invite up to 6 persons and as result get up to 180 days of premium VPN
Please note that you are fully responsible to explain the terms of the referral campaing to the people you invite, any abuse by you or invited people will result in permanent cancelation of all the associated Kepard account(s).
*At the moment the difference between the Premium you paid for and the one you get for inviting friends is limited number of available IP addresses and 400MB of traffic per day
07. Referral accounts limitations/other questions?
- Less ip addresses available if using our software (only 1 ip per server available if no clients is used)